Cala di Seta 3 star Hotel
Welcome to Calasetta, a marvelous white town overlooking the sea
"In 1993, on a street in the centre of town, in a garden of orange and lemon trees, the Hotel Cala di Seta was founded!"!
We are at the centre of town, strategically located, so that you may walk to places of greater interest, as well as the tourist port, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the main street of town, and the central squares. The hotel, an all-female and family-owned hotel, has 25 rooms equipped with the best amenities. From the moment you arrive, you are greeted by a fresh, friendly, and simple atmosphere. Our staff is at your complete disposal to inform you about specific destinations and recommend places to visit.
Hotel services and amenities
- Free WI-FI access in all rooms and public areas
- Breakfast in room upon request
- Refreshments for biking upon request
- Garage for motorcycles upon request
- Relaxation space – outdoor gazebos
- Discounts with restaurants and pizzerias in Cala di Seta
- Beach towel rental
- At the request of our clients, we can provide you with 1 bottle of prosecco wine, a bouquet of flowers, and a fruit basket in your room.
For groups of at least 8, a Welcoming “Aperitif Sardo” is included: tasting of local wine, Cream of Pecorino cheese on Carasau Bread, Olives, and Sardinian sausage.